I know summer is nearly over but I’ve been dying to do this post, so let’s just squeeze it in (that’s what she said). Part of the reason why I haven’t done this post is because I have been on a no buy since the beginning of July. This has been the longest no buy ever and I am itching for a make-up haul.
My make-up bag stayed the same most of the summer…
- Blending brush that I use to put on my foundation.
- Real Techniques Sponge to smooth out my foundation.
- Amazonian Clay 12 hour foundation by Tarte in Light Beige.
- Kat Von D Inkliner in Trooper because I have oily lids.
- Black Mascara that is free of Iron Oxide.
- Smooth Operator Compressed Setting Powder by Tarte.
- Mineral Powder Brush by Sephora.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel.
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Brunette.
- And a bunch of Tampons….
I will note that I don’t use a primer in the summer month. I have combination skin that is oilier due to the humidity. I find that a primer does help my skin to have a sheen. Around the 6-8 hour mark when I wear a primer I do see pooling in my pores. Without wearing a primer my makeup stays more matte longer and I just blot with toilet paper.