This look is all about blending in a halo fashion.
My palette of choice for this look was the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette.
Steps are as followed….
- Use Charmed I’m Sure and blend from the inner corner to the outer corner crease. Go as high up as 2/3 to the brow bone.
- Use Georgia and blend over Charmed I’m Sure from the inner corner to 2/3 of the lid in the crease area.
- Use concealer and coat the lid from outer corner to inner corner. This will ensure your shades stay in place and vibrant.
- Place Candied Peach in the Center lid and centre water line.
- Blend in Talk Derby To Me in the inner and outer corners. Make Sure to blend all edges and drag onto the water line.
- Lightly place Just Peachy onto the centre lid to give some depth and shimmer.
There you go, you now have this Dusk Sunset Look.
What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments below and don’t be afraid to give this post a like!