This is a great look for those who love warm browns. My palette of choice was the Sweet Peach Palette but the Morphe 35O would work just as well.
Steps are as follows…
- Take Peaches and Cream and blend from the inner corner to the outer crease.
- Take Candied Peach and blend from the middle lid to the outer crease. Blend into the waterline.
- Lightly blend Summer Yum into the crease area in a “C” shape. Drag into the water line.
- Highlight the inner corner with White Peach.
- Mix White Peach and Nectar in the brow bone.
The warm brown and orange in this look remind me of a peach pit. What are you thought? Let me know in the comments below and forget to give it a like.