I feel like I have A LOT of black shades and never get to use them. Today I channelled my inner goth and brought you this modern take on a 90’s eye look.
Due to the intensity of this look, it is suitable for all skin tones and eye colours.
Steps are as follows…
- With a fluffy blending brush, take the shade Georgia (Sweet Peach) and dust the lid entirely to the brow bone. Dust a little bit under into the waterline.
- Use an angled blending brush and dust Almond Truffle (Chocolate Bon Bons) into the crease to just below the brow bone. Drag into the waterline and blend down.
- With that same brush, blend Charmed I’m Sure (Sweet Peach) into the crease. Be sure to stay in the crease area only going from the inner corner to the waterline.
- Using a fluffy tapered blending brush, carefully blend the crease area up to the brow bone until you have an ombre effect.
- With a stiff flat top brush take Tempted (Sweet Peach) and lightly pat on the lid area to the inner corner. Switch to a small detailer brush or small definer brush and shade in the water line. Be careful to only fill in the lower lashes and watch for fall out.
- If there isn’t a seamless blend from step 5 go back with the fluffy tapered blending brush and buff into the crease area.
- Take the White Peach (Sweet Peach) and line the brow and brow bone area with a concealer brush to add depth and clean up the brows.
Just like that, you have a modern take on a 90’s look. If you enjoyed this look then go ahead and give it a like.