It’s been ages since I had the opportunity to play around with my Urban Decay Vice XX Reloaded palette. I was really drawn to the blue shades and came up with this Meteor Shower inspired eye look.
This look is great for all eye colours.
Steps are as follows….
- With a fluffy blending brush, take the shade Anonymous and dust the lid entirely to the brow bone.
- Using an angled blending brush, take the shade Suspend and fill in the crease, going upwards.
- With a small stiff blending brush, buff in the shade 501 into the last third of the lid. Drag into the waterline.
- Using a flat top blending brush, take UV-B and fill in the centre lid to the water line.
- With an angled liner brush and setting spray, wet the brush and dip into Midnight Cowboy. Fill in the lid as doing regular eyeliner. Towards the end of the eyelid drag towards to end of your eyebrow.
- With a concealer brush, use Midnight Cowboy in on the brow bone. Feel free to clean up the brows.
- With a small definer brush take Midnight Cowboy and highlight the inner eye going into the water line.
There you have this cosmic meteor show eye look. What do you think? Let me know in the comments below and be afraid to give this post a like.