I was really inspired by earth tone looks. My inspiration came from a red rocky cliff surrounded by forests.
I used the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette. You can use the Natasha Denona eyeshadow palette #28 as a great alternative. Unfortunately, there isn’t too much in regards to the selection of full brown-green palettes.
This look is most flattering on green and blue eyed individuals with fair to medium skin tones.
Steps are as follows….
- Using a fluffy blending brush, take the shade Peaches N Cream and dust the lid entirely to brow bone.
- With an angled blending brush, fill in the crease to the inner corner with the shade Summer Yum.
- Use a small stiff blending brush, buff in Tempting to the outer corner of the crease. Drag into the water line. Using a fluffy tapered blending brush, blend Tempting into Summer Yum until you have a flawless ombre effect.
- Lightly place concealer onto the first half of the eyelid. Pat on Bless Her Heart with a flat top blending brush.
- Blend Tempting into Bless Her Heart with a Small blending brush until seamless.
- With a concealer brush, tidy up the brow bone and highlight with White Peach. Pat White Peach on the inner corner of the eye and drag into waterline.
- Using a small definer brush, pat Bless Her Heart onto the waterline and blend into Tempting.
There you go you have an earth-toned smoky eye.