This was a rainy day look I did with the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette and the Urban Decay Vice XX Reloaded palette.
Because I was using cool tones as the main focus of this look I wanted to contrast it with a warm brown shade in the crease.
This look is great for green and brown eyed individuals.
Steps are as follow….
- With a fluffy blending brush, use the shade Peaches N Cream (Sweet Peach) and dust the lid entirely to the brow bone.
- Using an angled blending brush, take the shade Summer Yum (Sweet Peach) and buff into the crease going towards the inner eye.
- With a stiff small blending brush, place Talk Derby to Me (Sweet Peach) in the crease and waterline. Use the “C” shape method on the upper lid.
- Using a flat top blending brush, pack on the shade 501(Vice XX Reloaded) on the centre lid into the inner eye. With a small detailer brush drag into the waterline.
- With a stiff concealer brush, line the brows and highlight with White Peach (Sweet Peach). With the same shade pat into the inner corner of the eye.
- Take a fluffy blending brush and highlight on top of White Peach (Sweet Peach) in the brow bone with Nectar (Sweet Peach).
I love this look because you get the highlighter on highlighter action to make the blues pop even more.