For this simple yet elegant smoky eye, I used the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette. If you don’t have this palette, a great alternative would be the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette.
This look is great for green and blue eyed individuals.
Steps are as follows
- With a fluffy blending brush, buff the shade Georgia all over the eye to brow bone.
- Using an angled blending brush, lightly blend Charmed, I’m Sure in the crease area. Be sure to hug the eye lid area.
- With a small loose blending brush, lightly blend Tempting into the crease below Charmed, I’m Sure. From the outer corner going 1/2 into the lid.
- With concealer of your choice and a small detailer brush, lightly cover the 1/2 of the lid starting from the inner corner.
- Using a small brush, pat on the shade Bellini onto the concealer. With the brush used in step 3, blend until you have a seamless transition.
- With a concealer brush, highlight the brow bone and inner corner of the eye with the shade White Peach.
There you have this simple Smoke Salmon Look.
What are your thoughts on this look? Let me know in the comments and don’t be afraid to give this look a like!